1. All camera ready art must be clean, black and white with sharp edges. Any camera ready art submitted not as specified may be subject to art changes. An art charge will be charged to any orders requiring alterations to artwork.
2. Artwork needs to be black & white vector line art with all text converted to outlines, curves or paths. When e-mailing artwork please include P.O.# and company name in the subject line of your e-mail, item to be imprinted in the message area.
3. Paper Proofs: The first paper proof is FREE. Each additional proof is $10(g). Production time begins after the faxed approval of the proof has been received.
4. Imprint colors:
PMS color match: A $25(g) charge will be added to any order requiring PMS match unless otherwise specified. The factory will make every effort to closely match any PMS color, although an exact match cannot be guaranteed on all items.
5. Imprint color change: $15(g). Copy Change Charge: Same as set-up charge for each product.
We can add text to your logo up to 3 lines at no cost. Typesetting exceeding 3 text lines is $5.00G per line. ( Text is only available our stock fonts)
*Adobe Illustrator - CC or lower
*Photoshop - All EPS, TIFF files (layered if possible)
They must be 600 dpi or higher at 100% of final size or larger.
Please Note: Vector Art is preferred. It provides the best quality and allows images to be resized without loss of sharpness and detail.
*EMBROIDERY: Wilcom files preferred. DST files accepted. For digitized files, save as Tajima format with color sequencing.
ALL FONTS MUST BE CONVERTED TO OUTLINES, CURVES OR PATHS (VECTOR). IF SUPPLYING IMAGE FILES, FONTS NEED TO BE RASTERIZED.
Unacceptable File Formats:
* Gif or JPG files. Logos off websites (72dpi) are not acceptable.
* Word processing files (i.e. PowerPoint, Ventura Publishing, WordPerfect).
* Adobe Acrobat PDF are not an acceptable vehicle for transfer.
* Business cards, letterheads, fax transmissions, etc.
The quality of your imprint depends upon the quality of artwork supplied to us! All orders requiring artwork must be sent in as Black and White CAMERA READY vector art. We are able to accept your graphic files if you meet the requirements listed. To ensure this and avoid delays or art charges please adhere to our specifications.
NOTE: OUR DELIVERY SCHEDULE MAY DEPEND ON THE QUALITY OF THE ARTWORK SUBMITTED AND UPON ANY CHANGES MADE TO THE ARTWORK ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN WORKED ON